The academic year 2016/2017 starter in Enactus Poland with two completely new events aimed at developing leaders and creating projects.
|On 14th and 15th of October we held another meeting, this time directed mainly to the potential project leaders and members of the university teams management boards.
The meeting was mainly aimed to build the best possible understanding of the criteria of the program and inspire new topics of the projects.
The first day takes place at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities was was filled with inspiring presentation, where speakers try to present some new ideas, and world trends that can be base of new projects. Students had the opportunity to meet, among others:
- representatives of the PKO Bank Polski, which inspired students to work on solutions in the rapidly growing area of Fintech;
- representatives of the Saint-Gobain Group, who threw the challenge to students in the area of sustainable construction;
- David Huse, a former director at P & G who presented four project inspirations from different areas of his wide experience
- Paweł Kudzia gave a lecture on good understanding of CSR projects that came directly from the needs of beneficiaries;
- Among the speakers we also had Enactus Poland Alumni, currently a consultant at PwC Poland – Michał Przybylski, who shared information where to look for money for development in the initial phase of the project
At the end of the first day we hosted Katarzyna Sadło, which inspired students with the history of the two nationwide social projects in Poland.
On the second day hosted at the National Stadium at the Business Link, students start creation of new projects using methodology of Human Centered Design and Lean Model Canvas.
The event was attended by 40 students from 9 teams.