On 13 and 14 November at Kozminski University and Warsaw University of Technology took place the second edition of the Enactus Starter – one of the biggest training events organized by Enactus in Poland.
This year’s edition brings together nearly 170 students from 13 universities. Enactus Starter participated in 17 training sessions where they were discussed topics related to service design, legal aspects of setting up a startup, commercialization projects, to build an effective team and management, business process modeling, creativity in design work, marketing strategy development, team building and time management.
Meetings led by experienced practitioners and managers from partner companies Enactus and not only:
– Marcin Kwieciński (business consultant),
– Tomasz Duda (Enactus Poland),
– Michał Stanikowski oraz Małgorzata Barszcz-Chlebińska (PKO Bank Polski),
– Wojciech Wdowiak (Trendmetric),
– Kamila Klich i Ania Jańczuk (BIGRAM SA),
– Mateusz Kaliszewski oraz Arkadiusz Hazler (The project “Prototypowanie Marzeń”),
– Patrycja Romaniuk (The Sustainers),
– Barbara Korczyńska (Associate Director, HR Service Delivery Covance),
– Norbert Młynarczyk (Kulicki Młynarczyk),
– Michał Przybylski (PwC Polska),
– Tomasz Szczęśniak, Łukasz Kulicki (ulicki Młynarczyk),
– Justyna Bakalarska (BRIEF),
– Paulina Kozak (The Group Entendard),
– Michał Szewczyk i Agnieszka Sikorska (Engage Warsaw).