Enactus students once again had the extraordinary opportunity to consult their best socially responsible projects with business leaders in the country.
On March 30, the presidents and directors of Enactus Poland partner companies supported students with their knowledge and experience. During intensive mentoring sessions with teams, they provided advice on the topics such like: building project development strategy, scaling up business or project team management.
In this year’s Speed Consulting Session, students were supported by:
– Dariusz Blocher (President, Budimex),
– Tomasz Stamirowski (President of the Board, Avallon)
– Elżbieta Makselon (HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola HBC Poland),
– Henryk Kwapisz (Director of Institutional Relations, Saint-Gobain Group in Poland)
– Marta Szlachcic (President of the Management Board of PGE Personnel and Accounting, PGE Capital Group),
– Agnieszka Krogulec (President, PMI Poland Chapter),
– Jarosław Myszkowski (Country Manager Eastern Europe Area, Caterpillar Financial Services Poland)
– Paweł Bielak (President, Sokółka Okna i Drzwi),
– Maciej Majewski (Vice President of the Board, Willis Towers Watson);
– Joanna Byczyńska (Member of the Board, Cargill Polska)
– Joanna Smolińska (President of the Management Board, Antalis Poland)
– Błażej Jurewicz (President, AOV),
– Paweł Kudzia (President, Adekwatność.pl),
– Piotr Wielgomas (President, BIGRAM).
The Speed Consulting Session, for several years, is the most important annual event for Enactus students at the Future Leaders conference. Future Leaders is a two day conference full of inspiration, transfer of knowledge and meetings of business with the academic world.